The exterior painting is nearly finished! The textured render columns are started, but need a few more coats to get up to the right texture. Those columns still need painting, but aside from those columns the exterior painting is 90% done.
The rest of the VJ ceilings were installed, including the ceiling of our front porch. The front door is looking very bare, but it should sharpen up with the wall light and house name plaque.
This weekend we had to confirm our lighting choices for the whole house, so that can be ordered. We made some last minute tweaks, our lighting is a mix of styles but hopefully it all comes together nicely.
We also set on our pool coping stone (the edge of the pool). We'd like to do natural stone for the whole area, but that's not in the budget. The pool renovation hasn't started but early decisions are better than last minute ones!
This week also saw the solar panels installed on the roof, and also the taping of the plasterboard walls upstairs. It's hard to believe that there is another 3 months of work left to go, but I guess the details take time.
Apparently the exterior scaffolding is coming down this week, so we'll get to see how this house really looks!